To make an online gift via the University of Mississippi Foundation
The Center welcomes gifts of any amount. You may support the Center by giving to one of these accounts:
- Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies/College of Liberal Arts Fund is a direct use fund that allows for the immediate needs of the Isom Center and supports a wide variety of programing throughout the year.
- Joanne V. Hawks Endowment, an unrestricted endowment established for the Center’s enrichment in 2004 in memory of Dr. Hawks, who was Director of the Center from 1981-1998. The Hawks Endowment is currently managed as part of the College of Liberal Arts Ventress Fund.
- Lucy Somerville Howorth Endowment, established to support an annual lectureship in women’s studies.
- Isom LBGTQ Arts, Culture, and Community Development Fund, established to support LGBTQ programming at the university and in the larger community.
Visit the UM Foundation’s website.
- Select “SCHOOLS, INITIATIVES & MEMORIALS”
- Scroll down and select "Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies"
- Type the name of one of the accounts into the “Comment” box
To make a gift via mail to the Isom Center
Any donation by check should be made out to either “The University of Mississippi” or “The University of Mississippi Foundation.” You can use the memo line to designate the fund. Checks can be mailed to:
The Sarah Isom Center for Women and Gender Studies
The University of Mississippi
Post Office Box 1848
University, MS 38677